Program and Ticket Ads
Advertising in the show programs and on the tickets for the shows speakes directly to friends and neigbourswho have similar values.
The program offers:
• Colour Full Page Back cover
• Full Page BW
• 1/2 Page BW
• 1/4 Page BW
• available for a single show, the Panto, or the full Season
The ticket backs are available for the full Season.
Lobby monitors offer perrformance informationadvertising availablity for the full season or Panto.
Website advertising is available on a month to month or annual basis for those who want engagement from the thousands who visit our site.
Season Show Sponsoship includes Program Cover logo recognition, Program full page, lobby display monitors, and website acknowlegement.
Fund Raising & Team Building
Full Metro production Buy Outs give you your own private performance.
During a regular show run, the 300 seat theatre amounts to $7500 of performance value.
Organizations who buy out an entire performance can pay as little as $5.50 per ticket with a little forward planning. This allows a significant fund raising opportunity (i.e. several thousand dollars) to help those organizations who resell these tickets.
Organizations can alternately offer their members team building activites at a significant disount. For example buying out one night of the Christmas Panto for members and their children is a poplular Christmas even treat for many organizations staff and clients.
Capital Project Support
Support, in all its forms, is appreciated and needed.
While our operating costs are our biggest expense, there are a number of other ‘things’ … capital projects… that we need as well. This Wish List of ‘things’ needing out of the ordinary attention will help Metro.
- Recently repairs to the plumbing and water supply of the building revealled wear and aging issues. While repairs are a short term fix replacement is the real cure.
- Rain, sun and snow are taking their toll on our marquee. Our marquee program is accumulating funds for its repair and painting. Unfortunately, the rate at which the fund is growing is painfully slow.
VIP CORPORATE SPONSOR
Thanks to our corporate sponsors, theatre arts are alive and well. Your generous donations bring joy and culture to our community. Whether you are interested in sponsoring one particular show or a whole Metro season, there are many good reasons why your business may wish to be involved with the Metro Theatre.
Metro is a strong member of the Lower Mainland community.
- We offer our Christmas Pantomime to at-risk children and their families (about 150 each year) as well as refugee families in the Vancouver and Burnaby areas.
- We are also involved in student internship/work experience programs to teach and train students.
- Metro hosts a large variety of educational children’s acting classes: Delta Youth Theatre, Acting Up! , Soul2Sole Dance, School graduation, and year-end programs Vancouver Montessori School, Teen and Youth theatre groups Dynamite Theatre of Delta, and Improv groups, among others.
- Additionally, we offer access to an affordable and complete theatre facility for theatre groups that may not otherwise be able to perform for the public.
- VIP Corporate Sponsors receive priority access to Metro’s printed program and in-house advertising.
By partnering with Metro Theatre, your corporation is contributing to the continued success of a modern theatre venue with a tradition of over half a century.