“… the Best Show of the Season…” on May 13th
“… really is a good show and I would recommend it.”, “the directors talk is an amazing opportunity to allow patrons to appreciate live theatre…”,”Saw the play tonight, Magalie, and the rest of the cast and crew, did a fantastic job! Really enjoyed the show.” on May 20th
We are very excited about welcoming you back to live theatre.
Please note that
By order of the Provincial Health Officer:
* Proof of vaccination is required to enter the theatre for those over the age of 12 years.
* Masks are required inside the theatre for ALL patrons including children under 12 years of age.
Metro Theatre is Happy to be Open for Business
METRO Theatre, Lounge and Rehearsal Space is available to any group, that needs the space for Performances, Rehearsals, Meetings, Presentations or even Screenings that are live and conform to Health Guidelines or streamed or recorded online.
Thanks again for your continued support!
in any amount help reduce the severity of the profound financial impact the pandemic shutdowns have had, and will continue to have for a long time, on our theatre.
Metro really appreciates when you to make a commitment to the future by purchasing tickets and thanks you for considering a tax deductible donation to further support Metro Theatre if you can. We have been gladdened and inspired with the response from our loyal audience during these difficult times. Thank you so much!
Stag and Doe
May 13 – 29, 2022
- Already Purchased Tickets can be RE-BOOKED by contacting the Box Office at 604 266 7191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie and Brad are throwing a party to pay for their upcoming wedding. Their Maid of Honour, Dee, is still getting over being left at the altar seven years ago. Mandy and Rob are getting married today, even though their big white tent blew away in last night’s storm. And Jay just found out his entire catering staff is in jail! It’s all happening at the same time, in the same community hall kitchen, in the same small town. Stag and Doe offers a laugh-filled look at a distinctly rural Canadian prenuptial tradition … and shines a light on the nature of love, marriage, and weddings.
- A great night out of live theatre at Metro. Known for its authentic theatre environment, you’ll be sharing the experience from the moment you show your tickets, go up to the lounge and visit friends, relax in spacious seats to take in great lighting, sound, stage and presentation right thru to the after continuing to share the live experience with others after the show.
For more info on Stag and Doe, its Press Release and In Rehearsal Gallery, please visit the: Stag and Doe details.
Metro Theatre gift certificates make terrific birthday, anniversary and special ocassion presents and are perfect for gifts and incentives for employees and clients!
It’s so easy. Purchase a Metro Theatre gift certificate in any value, certificates never expire, and your friends, family or co-workers can then select whatever production and dates work for their busy schedules. We are always happy to exchange tickets if you let us know when you are not able to make a performance you have reserved seats for.
How to book
> Call us at 604 266 7191. We’ll send you the gift certificates ready for you to sign and send. Or you can let us know who to email or hold it for.
> Book Online: Purchase Gift Certificates
From the comfort of your home/office! Buy online and email your Gift Certificate directly to the recipient.
Now in our 58th year of presenting Vancouver with live plays and theatre performances from our location on Marine Drive at the foot of Granville.
We are excited to offer this wide range of live theatre for our patrons in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Ladner, Delta, Surrey, New Westminster, and all the Greater Vancouver area.
We look forward to sharing our work and sharing the enjoyment of live productions with audiences, volunteers and our co-performers.