Metro Theatre Vancouver Audition Submission
Do Your Audition Form – NOW!
• You can SUBMIT your interest using the show’s contact form OR PRINT out the Fillable Audition Form and bring it and your headshot and resume with you to the audition.
• Auditions will be cold readings from the script; the director will choose which scenes the group will read. Open to all ethnicities.
• Auditions are for NON-EQUITY productions. All roles at Metro Theatre, are Volunteer positions. Please be prepared to wait after being seen as you may be needed to read opposite someone else who is auditioning.
• If you are cast, you will be required to become a Member of Metro Theatre; your 12-month Membership Fee of $20 will be collected at the first read-through.
• It is expected that actors must be capable of playing the age specified, be capable of speaking with expected accents, be able to utilize musical and dancing skills, when the part requires those skills.
• While experience is preferable it is not essential.
Metro Theatre collects personal information about you during auditions that meets community standards. If you are cast in a show, your contact information will be provided to other members of the company. Unless you ask us not to, you will be added to our mailing list. The information you provide will be made available to directors and other Metro shows for audition and casting purposes, in the spirit of helping each other effectively.
You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.