Join us FRIDAY, May 6th immediately following the Towards Zero performance for a Talk-Back session with members from the Metro Board.
This Talk-Back will take place in the theatre – stay in your seats or move up a little closer, There is no additional charge for the Talk-Back.
Discussion will centre around: ” The Inner Workings of the Metro Theatre”.
- How has Metro survived as one of Canada’s largest and most prolific non-professional theatre companies?
- How are Plays selected?
- 2016 -2017 Season Announcement
- Creative Recruitment – directors, designers, stage management
- Volunteer organization backstage and Front of the House
- The Balancing Act – revenue and expenses
- What’s planned for the 500th Show?
Please join us for this very unique opportunity to chat with Metro Board members. Questions and comments are most welcome.