Metro Theatre is a 308-seat theatre in the Marpole neighbourhood of Vancouver. Our 2014-2015 season of live theatre leaves dates open between productions to accommodate theatre rentals and/or co-productions with other companies.
Please contact our Co-Production Committee if you have questions about possible rentals and co-productions by email at email@example.com.
Basic theatre info:
- We’re located at 1370 SW Marine Drive at the base of the Arthur Laing Bridge in Vancouver. It’s accessible by transit, and has free and paid parking nearby.
- The stage is 28 ft. wide and 22 ft. deep with additional SL and SR wing space. There’s a fully functioning counter-weighted fly system for scenic drops, curtains, and scrim (either white or black).
- There are two large dressing rooms upstairs from the backstage area.
- There’s a box office, concession area, bar and lounge available.
- Rentals are available for the full or partial stage.
- Rental rates and specifics will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Metro’s website – Theatre rentals page