Metro Theatre is excited to announce that we are producing a Variety Show – February 17, 2018. This showcase is a Fundraiser for the theatre.
Calling All Talent
We are looking for
- one acts,
- stand-up comedy,
- improv groups,
- and more
We have 10 & 15 min slots to fill and the entire show will run approximately 2 hours with a 15 min intermission.
If your talent lies on the production side, we need:
- sound designer,
- photographers / videographers,
- a publicity liaison,
- front of house volunteers,
- and sponsorship
Show Date: Saturday, February 17th at 8PM
Tech Rehearsal: Saturday, February 17th 9AM-5PM
Metro Theatre 1370 SW Marine Drive
Open call to you and your talented friends!
The Fine Print:
- 1 trunk only. Anything larger will not be permitted. This includes equipment, sets, props, costumes and anything else needed for your act.
- All acts must be able to set up and strike on stage during the event within a 3 min turn over and with minimum assistance
- No more than 15 people per act
- You will have one hour dedicated to your act’s tech the day of the event
- Regular house hang and sound equipment available through venue – no additional technical equipment allowed unless approved in advance
To become a part of the show
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, email & a short description of your act BY November 27, 2017.
For more details please download the Variety Show Talent Invite
Questions and comments welcome at email@example.com
Producer, Live ARTS ~ Warm HEARTS